Oh no, Vertigo!

After my previous post, about how I like to keep moving, I had a dose of Vertigo!  Definitely no moving here for a couple of days!

I woke early and simply rolled over in bed.  It was enough to make my world spin.  I had to wake my other half and ask for help.  To eat my own words, I spent almost the entire day laying perfectly still, in bed, with my head raised on pillows.  To move even an inch bought on extreme nausea.  Thankfully,  over the last couple of days, normal service has been resumed.   Just tired.

Thankfully,  I had my blood tested last week and have had no emergency phone calls.  Still waiting on the Adamts 13 test result but its imminent. TTP has crossed my mind and without these tests I would be asking for help and advice.  After 10 years of TTP experience I feel confident.  I hope I'm right.  

I've not been far from home though.   A walk down to the town and back home has been enough today.   We did pop into Blenheim Gardens Cafe, a few other hardy seniors were there.  Had a teacake, the lowest sugar option available.  It's tough sometimes when cafes believe that everyone wants sugar. 



The Gardens are just starting to wake, bulbs are popping up through the grass and squirrels bounced around on the ground, as well as in the trees.  

Early daffodils are blooming.

A grey day, more squirrels than people in the park today.


Why do most wild animals turn their bums towards me 🤔😅

In our own garden, we've had our own visitors. 

Plenty of frog spawn in the pond, but no frogs in sight.

I think February is a strange month.  I've heard people say that January has 365 days, but February feels longer to me.  I've unwound from the festivities,  Easter seems a long way off.  Snow is forecast for tomorrow.   I'm cold!  

Maybe it's time to start some spring cleaning 🤔.   

❤️




Comments