North Hill, Ponies and Fresh Air!

The weather forecast says there will be a freeze and I don't want to be shut in any longer than necessary.   Today, the sun was bright and shining, not to be wasted.  We decided to get some air and drove up onto North Hill.  My sneezing has turned into a cold, but my back was telling me I needed to walk.

The cold air hit us as soon as we opened the Bongo.  Despite layer upon layer of jumpers, fleeces, duvet coats, two pairs of gloves and a hat, nothing protected my nose!   Our walk was shorter than usual. 

It was worth the effort though.  The shadows were long but the gorse is flowering.  No doubt about the time of year! 

There were a few hardy dog walkers.  Some more hardy than others,  we saw one man, with his dog, not even wearing a coat!  His walk was even shorter than ours!

One of the greatest things about walking at times like this is seeing the Exmoor Ponies.  They know where to hide when people are about, but on quieter days you can come across them grazing on paths.  

Beautiful Exmoor

Wild Exmoor

By the sea.

❤️





Comments