A Mindfulness Day 😊 (on the Exmoor Coaster)

Yesterday we decided to have a day out.  The weather is beautiful here at the moment, they say we’re having a heat wave but living near the coast means there usually a breeze, it’s pleasant.  Dry, but that’s another issue of course.

We took the Exmoor Coaster from Minehead towards Lynmouth alighting at the Blue Ball Inn, Countisbury.  We knew the South West Coast Path was just behind the church and crossed over and up through the church yard to find it.  It wasn’t far, an easy search.

Once on the coast path, the sign posts are clear.


There was a refreshing breeze despite the heatwave and I made sure I was covered, protected and carrying water.

The views along this stretch of coast are stunning.

Always important to look back occasionally and see how far you’ve come.

Fox Gloves, they refuse to grow in my garden but happily multiply in the wild.

I just love old benches, my family find it funny 😁

 At one point the pathway comes out right next to the main road.  Not ideal but neither is going over the edge.  I’ve often seen other people on this stretch, when driving, this is the first time I’ve walked it myself.

The Exmoor Coaster.  Absolutely recommended.

Always feel so much better after a good walk.  You can’t beat it πŸ₯ΎπŸ₯Ύ



Comments