Our March 2023 Garden 🙂

The first thing to say is my blood results are all excellent.  Pristine, I'm told. Phew!  I've been feeling really off colour, a friend has covid and I've had something close to Sinusitis,  even though a nurse told me I wasn't in enough pain to have it.  Thankfully,  with some codeine I managed to get through it.  It's a worry as TTP is an autoimmune condition.   

Anyway, I've been away to spend some time with family and am home again.  Always a delight, and hard to leave, but they have their own lives.  I’m grateful they’re all doing so well 😊

Our garden has begun to awaken and I'm relieved to see some real signs of spring at last.  The frog spawn has unfortunately vanished. Possibly heron breakfast,  we've had visits before. Such a shame, all that effort on the frogs' part and now no tadpoles.  Nature, of course, but harsh.

Here are a few signs of spring in our garden 🙂

Primroses in between old sleeper steps

Cyclamen amongst a Shamrock
Grape Hyacinths in an old sink
Red Dogwood breaking into leaf
The Camelia looks a bit battered by the recent weather.

There are tiny blossom buds on the pear tree that was moved in the autumn.  I wasn't sure it would take and am so pleased that it has.  Hopefully we will have home grown dessert pears later this year.




Comments