Crocheting Blankets

Some years ago I was diagnosed with a very rare blood disorder and this year it caused me a bit of a blip.   Life sometimes has a habit of doing this to us all.   TTP is one of those rare conditions that can be very dangerous before it's diagnosed, but with treatment can be overcome.   And it has been once again.

While feeling a bit rubbish though, I occupy my time with things I can do as I relax and take life a bit easier.   This time, I chose to make some blankets for the younger members of our family.   My mother taught me how to croquet years ago and its a bit like riding a bike, once you know how to do it, it soon comes back to you.

Anything I make is relatively straight forward, but I'm pleased with the results.   :-)


I won't give instructions, there are so many YouTube videos for you to follow if you want to have a go.   Just find yourself a croquet hook, some yarn (available in Poundland so it doesn't have to cost a fortune), and get started.  :-)

Comments